This is a pivotal, hands-on role at the heart of our business. You’ll work across a range of clients in a variety of categories, on a mix of different briefs. All of which will be bespoke, and will really make you think. We currently work with BT Group (BT, EE, Plusnet), Tesco, Google, ebay, NBCUniversal, TSB, Ray-Ban, Avon, Fox, King and Oakley, plus many more.
As an Associate Director, you’ll be responsible for:
• Successfully delivering strategic insight projects in the UK and internationally, and running project teams
• Applying the full range of qual insight techniques, F2F and digital… and you’ll be thirsty to try new methods
• Winning your own work, and developing new and existing client relationships
• Developing smart, commercially-minded recommendations that unlock opportunities for your clients
• Producing impactful and creative deliverables that bring your recommendations to life
• Managing, training and inspiring other members of the team
Specifically, we are looking for someone to work closely with our Strategy Director on briefs with a strategy / innovation / proposition development angle. So that means you’ll also be:
• Skilled in innovation / proposition development research
• Experienced in co-creation techniques, and in designing and leading large workshops with customers and clients
• Confident holding your own with senior product, proposition and marketing strategy teams
• Experienced in the telecoms / tech categories (ideally)
In return, we offer a fantastic and supportive working environment in which to progress and develop your career. We’re a young, independent company who value our team really highly so we offer a range of brilliant Basis benefits, plus a competitive salary.
If you’re interested, please get in touch